1. Best for Kitchens – Yellow. A yellow kitchen will increase your motivation and enthusiasm. It can also boost your appetite.
2. Best for Bedrooms – Deep Blue. Blue walls are believed to give off a sense of serenity and protective feelings.
3. Best for Dining Rooms – Warm White. A warm white will evoke a welcoming and inviting feel to your dining room.
4. Best for Busy Entryways – Silver. Silver will give an unemotional feel to a hectic entrance or hallway.
5. Best for Busy Spaces – Light Pink. Pink is recognised as a soothing colour, ideal for busy areas where you need to be reminded to relax.
6. Best for Gender Neutral Nurseries – Bright Green. Ideal for a child’s room as it promotes calmness and a feeling of nature and balance.
7. Best for Home Gyms – Bold Red. The colour is believed to boost physical performance, making it ideal for this type of room.
8. Best for Craft Rooms – Lavender. This is an excellent colour choice for sparking imagination, hinting at the mysterious too.
9. Best for Home Offices – Citrus Orange. Orange is recognised as a motivational colour making it highly suitable for home offices.